Cloud technology has quickly become the default at companies of all sizes. Nine out of ten companies have already moved at least some of their applications or computing infrastructure to the cloud or plan to do so in the next 12 months. IT spending reflects this trend, with the average investment in cloud rising nearly 36% from two years ago.
Top Business Drivers for cloud adoption are
- Improving the speed of IT service delivery
- Greater flexibility to react to changing market conditions
- Enabling business continuity & speed of development
- Improving customer support or services
- Lower total cost of ownership