- Teradata was the only platform that was catering to the enterprise reporting, This added to significant annual costs for the customer
- Data was in silos and each BU had their own process to exchange data with other Bus, This added significant delays in developing products that required enterprise-level data.
- Lack of self-service of the enterprise data leading to higher time to market, costs & redundancies.
NucleusTeq Solution Approach
- Centralized, Standardized & Certified Data for Consistency
- Democratize Data through self-service API’s while eliminating redundancy
- Ensuring compliance to Enterprise data security guidelines
- Maximize application/data Reusability & Globalization
- Comprehensive Metadata Management, Security Data Quality & Governance
- Single source of truth
- Data integrity & quality with financial B&C
- Eliminated redundancy by 47%
- Reduced Attribute SORs by 72%
- 8 Petabyte data migrated
- 18 Months total delivery time
- 35+ M in operations savings per year