About the customer – Customer is one of the top 3 pet retailers in the world
- Lack of centralization, standardization and self-service of the enterprise data leading to higher time to market, costs & redundancies
- Projects based development as opposed to “Platform / Products” thinking leading to significant cost & redundancy.
NucleusTeq Solution Approach
- Defined & Created core platform components on the Azure environment to support Scheduling, Ingestion, Metadata Management, Data quality etc.
- Created end-to-end monitoring & operations management platform to ensure optimal use of the platform
- Created Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated testing capabilities for all federated applications. Extensive use of enterprise Jenkins.
- Created data consumption layer through microservices architecture using Azure Kubernetes Services.
- Unified single version of truth data lake for the enterprise
- 5X faster time to market for new reports & data capabilities
- 40% reduction in operating expenses through cloud adoption & management.